We're excited about the return of The Art of Leadership for Women Conference, happening in Toronto on April 13th, 2018.
Together is pleased to participate in this year’s conference for an exceptional day of exclusive interviews with speakers and attendees.
The Art of Leadership for Women is a one-day conference dedicated to connecting women who hone influential leadership positions from across the globe. From world leaders, business icons, bestselling authors, academics and more, these powerful women will share their personal stories, from triumphs to victories, and expand on truths and issues confronting women today.
Here’s the dynamic lineup of speakers who will be present:
- Malala Yousafzai – Nobel Peace Laureate, International Bestselling Author, and Malala Fund Co-founder
- The Hon. Rona Ambrose – Former Leader of Canada's Official Opposition in the House of Commons
- Laura Vanderkam – Bestselling Author & Time Management Expert
- Dr. Annie McKee – Bestselling Author, Emotional Intelligence Expert and Senior Fellow at the University of Pennsylvania
- Tammy Heermann – Leadership Transformation Expert and Senior Vice President at Lee Hecht Harrison
The Art of Leadership for Women conference is expected to empower women young and old with practises and innovative strategies that will prompt and strengthen their career goals. It’s also a great way to network with like-minded and passionate individuals in business.
Register now and save
Save $50 off per pass using our discount code ‘TOGETHER20.’ Attend with five or more registrants and receive $100 off with the same promo code.
For additional details on seating arrangements and other group assistance please contact Vivek Mehmi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.479.9701, Ext 320.